Who we are?
Our values permeate every aspect of how we work and who we work with:
- People come first – Deliver the best possible experiences to our health clients, our partners, and our talented providers.
- Accelerate real health change – Create accountability partnerships with clients to activate behaviour change and eliminate chronic health burdens.
- Good data drives great care – Enable our clinical experts with rich contextual health data in accessible intuitive formats.
- Provide personalized experience – Enhance client engagement with personal customization, individualized attention, and predictive analytics.
- Together is better – Provide the best imaginable combination of human care superpowered by technology.
- Make the difficult easy – Leverage small easy incremental changes towards major life health and quality of life improvements.
Benefits of Working with us
- Flexible work schedule
- Being able to work autonomously within a supportive team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Ability to develop new skills and impact multiple parts of the business
- The application process first starts with completing 4 work sample questions. We do this step to test relevant skills for the role and remove unconscious bias that can result from viewing the CV first.
- The work sample questions will need to be completed in one sitting as your answers may not be saved if you only complete part of it and come back at a later date
- We will be reviewing all answers to the work sample questions by the first week of December 2020.
- Only those contacted will be asked to submit their resume and will be contacted to schedule an interview time.
- The interview will last approx. 1 hour and take place online.
- Links to current job openings and descriptions are posted below and include the work sample questions.
All applicants applying for the position of Registered Nurse or Registered Dietitian must be licensed to practice in either Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island.